SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum
Combat stubborn skin discoloration with SkinMedica Lytera 2.0 Pigment Correcting Serum. Formulated for all skin types and complexions, many people begin seeing the results of using this powerful face serum in just two weeks, with the most drastic results at 12 weeks and beyond. It's even appropriate for people with sensitive and acne-prone skin, as this formula is noncomedogenic and free of common irritants, including fragrances, parabens, retinol, and hydroquinone.
- Key Benefits
- • Formulated to address even the most stubborn skin discoloration, regardless of skin type or genetic makeup
- • Improvements seen in as early as 2 weeks with progressively dramatic results at 12 weeks and beyond1
- • Lytera® 2.0 is one of the most optimal blends to pair with in-office treatments. This formula helps support the results of multiple treatment approaches, including chemical peels, laser therapy, microdermabrasion, and prescription skincare products, such as hydroquinone. Please discuss treatment options with your physician.
- • Non-hydroquinone, retinol-free, paraben-free, fragrance-free, non-comedogenic formulation
- • When to Apply
- Apply one pump twice daily after cleansing and toning the skin, in the morning and evening, prior to applying moisturizer and sunscreen.
- • Where to Apply
- Lytera® 2.0 can be applied to the entire face, neck, chest, or other affected areas. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
SkinMedica Mini Method Holiday Kit
Receive SkinMedica Mini Method Holiday Kit with $250+ SkinMedica purchase. Gift will automatically be added to cart. Limited time only, while supplies last.
Skincare Essential for those with dark spots
Great product! Can really tell a difference when I stop using it. It definitely lightens my dark spots and especially in combination with other products that prime your skin for a product like this. It’s a staple in my skincare regimen.
Love this product
Two words - Life Changing
My skin EXPLODED with cystic acne when i got off the pill, what should have taken a year plus to clear up pigmentation took 3-4 months, very satisfied !
Love how this brightens my completion