Revision Skincare D.E.J. Night Face Cream
Keep your skin young-looking with the Revision Skincare D.E.J Night Face Cream. This formula helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while supporting your skin health.
The intensive nighttime moisturizer works best while you sleep. The prebiotic Pathway Technology, inspired by Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ), uses the skin's microbiome to address visible signs of aging overnight.
- An intensive nighttime moisturizer that features a unique combination of time-released 0.25% Retinol and plant-based Bakuchiol in a hydrating, antioxidant-rich formula that minimizes irritation and can be used on all skin types to rejuvenate and reveal new, younger-looking skin overnight.
- Utilizes a unique blend of Retinol and plant-based Bakuchiol to reveal new, younger-looking skin while you sleep.
- • Visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- • Helps to visibly improve the elasticity of sagging skin.
- • Visibly corrects overall photodamage and shields against further environmental damage.
- • Visibly improves skin texture and the appearance of pore size.
- • Promotes a healthy Microbiome with Prebiotic and Postbiotic Innovation.
- • 1.7 oz / 48 g with pump
- 1. Cleanse your face.
- 2. Apply your other serums, creams, and treatments.
- 3. Dispense one to two pumps of the Revision Skincare face cream into your hand.
- 4. Rub your hands together, then smooth the product onto your face, avoiding the eye area.
We recommend wearing sunscreen during the day while using the retinol product. If the D.E.J Face Cream is a part of your skin care routine, use it in the morning and the D.E.J Night Face Cream during the night.
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with your physician or skincare specialist to ensure you are choosing the right products for your skin type.
Water (Aqua), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Jojoba Esters, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Cetyl Palmitate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil Unsaponifiables, Lauryl Lactate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beheneth-30 Phosphate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Dimethicone, Bakuchiol, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Extract, Phellodendron Amurense Bark Extract, Dicetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Phosphate, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Squalane, Ursolic Acid, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Ethoxydiglycol, Astragalus Membranaceus Root Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Methylglucoside Phosphate, Copper Lysinate/Prolinate, Lycium Barbarum (Goji) Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Lecithin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Retinol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salicornia Herbacea Extract, Ceramide NP, Sorbic Acid, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-14, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Ceramide AP, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Ceramide EOP, Carbomer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Disodium EDTA, Ubiquinone, Dipropylene Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20.
Revision Skincare Brightening Facial Wash Trial Size 3.4 oz.
Spend $149 on Revision Skincare & Receive Brightening Facial Wash Trial Size (3.4 oz.) FREE. Gift will automatically be added to cart. Limited time only, while supplies last.
Great product and super fast shipping
Great product. Does an amazing job on my skin.
I've never used a retinol that's as moisturizing as this product! 10/10 recommend. Helps with fine lines, overall pigment of skin, and best of all, keeps my skin hydrated at night. I can use this every night of the week which is definitely a plus!
I’m 56 and have dry skin. This is one of my favorite products. I’ve been using for 2 years now. It keeps my skin looking youthful. I notice a difference when I don’t use it for a while so I quickly return to it. Bonus is it controls my occasional bouts of acne. If I had to invest in just one product, this is it.