Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex 30%
These days, you probably spend more time in front of your screens than ever before. You might know that blue light can affect your sleeping patterns and eyesight, but did you know it can also cause damage to the delicate skin on your face?
Renew your skin's youthful glow with the patent-pending MelaPATH® technology from Revision Skincare to refine, rejuvenate, and illuminate your skin. The C+ Correcting Complex 30%® corrects and protects against damage caused by free radicals, including High Energy Visible Light (HEV) and blue lights, such as the ones emitted by your cell phone, laptop, and TVs.
- Vitamin C for Youthful, Glowing Skin
- This complex is full of THD ascorbate, a vitamin C derivative, which is stable and liquid-soluble to harness the brightening and preventative power in vitamin C. It also stimulates collagen growth while blocking the overproduction of melanin, so it can prevent multiple signs of aging, like wrinkles and dark circles. The formula also includes nutrients like vitamin E, another antioxidant that specializes in soothing irritation and reducing inflammation.
- Revision Skincare has approved this product for use with all skin types. It helps balance the skin's pH, so even people with sensitive skin can use it. Still, be sure to consult with your own dermatologist about whether C+ Correcting Complex 30%® is right for you. You can layer it with other Revision Skincare products for extra potency or use it on its own and still receive stunning results that will make you feel more comfortable in your skin than ever before.
- Buy the Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex 30%® With Exclusive Beauty Club
- Protect and stabilize your skin's microbiome with C+ Correcting Complex 30%® by Revision Skincare. Buy it at authorized retailer Exclusive Beauty Club for an authentic, seamless experience, and receive some of our exclusive rewards along the way.
- Use morning and evening after cleansing, but before moisturizing.
- Dispense one pump into palm of hand and apply evenly to the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Be sure to use a daily anti-aging moisturizer with sunscreen such as IntellishadeÂ® (Original, Matte or TruPhysicalâ¢) or Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 to further protect skin from environmental stressors.
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with your physician or skincare specialist to ensure you are choosing the right products for your skin type.
- Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Eruca Sativa Leaf, Glycerin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Acetyl Zingerone, Palmitoyl Glycine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Squalane, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Ergothioneine, Punica Granatum Extract, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Xanthan Gum.
Revision 30% Vitamin C
I love this product! The first time I used it my skin felt brighter and after using it 4 weeks my redness was noticeably lighter. It’s the best Vit Cream on the market. 30% vitamin C is hard to find and the Revision line was recommended by my dermatologist.
Best C Ever
My friends sister gave me some skincare after cleaning out her load lol. Anyways it sat around for a bit and one day I decided to try it. Well I had a pretty good size brown spot on my face and I put this on well the next day I looked in the mirror and my brown spot was gone after one use. I need to get more but this time I’ll be paying for it lol.
Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex 30%
I started noticing a difference on my face within the first 2 weeks of using this product . A smoother more even surface was taking place. Will definitely continue using this along with the DEJ daily moisturizer.
Sun Spots Begone
Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex 30% is the strongest product that I have found on the market. And it works. Sun spots are fading. Next best thing to a laser removal.
This vitamin C formula is so gentle on my skin, but leaves it looking so bright and glowy. I use it every single morning before putting on my daily SPF. Highly recommend!