La Roche-Posay Effaclar Adapalene Gel 0.1% Acne Treatment
It is an FDA-approved prescription-strength retinoid acne treatment. This oil-free, fragrance-free acne treatment contains adapalene gel, a dermatologist recommended retinoid. Retinoids, such as adapalene, are vitamin A derivatives that regulate skin cell turnover to help clear skin and prevent blackheads, whiteheads, clogged pores, and acne blemishes.
- Helps clear blackheads, whiteheads, acne blemishes & clogged pores
- Helps prevent new acne from forming
- Prescription-strength topical retinoid
- Non-greasy, gel-like texture is quickly absorbed into skin
- Dermatologist Tested
- Fragrance Free
- Oil Free
- Non Comedogenic
• Helps clear blackheads, whiteheads, clogged pores, and acne blemishes
• Prevents new acne from forming
• Oil-free and non-comedogenic; fragrance-free
Do not use more than one time a day. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results, but may worsen skin irritation.
During the early weeks of use, your acne may appear to worsen before it improves (this is normal); continue use as directed, unless you get irritation that becomes severe. Irritation is more likely to occur in the first few weeks of use or if using more than one topical acne medication at a time but irritation usually lessens with continued use of this product. Applying more than directed will not provide faster or better results. Using a gentle cleanser, like Toleriane Moisturizer, can help offset these side effects. It may take up to 3 months of once daily use to see results. Apply a sunscreen, such as Anthelios Clear Skin, to protect skin against sensitivity to the sun often caused by retinoids. For further instructions, refer to the Drug Facts on the packaging.