Juliette Has A Gun - Moscow Mule Eu De Parfum
Get ready to party!
Moscow Mule’s olfactory trail hypnotizes its audience, as if it were inviting everyone to share, over a glass of something, a timeless moment. A twist of ginger for the sexy side, a zest of lime for the punch! A limitless pleasure to be consumed without moderation.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Ginger, Lime
- Heart Notes: Apple, Jasmine
- Base Notes: Ambroxan, Ambretolide
- Fragrance Family: Earthy & Woody
- Scent Type: Citrus & Woods
- "I had in my mind the idea of a fragrance that evoked the vibrations and euphoria if the famous Moscow Mule cocktail. A fresh and exhilarating composition that associates ginger with copper. These two elements inspired me for both the bottle design and the formula: ginger the model featured in the campaign and her mysterious red hair color. Copper because the cocktail is usually served in copper mugs."—Romano Ricci, Brand Founder