Colorescience Natural Finish Pressed Foundation SPF 20
Forget you're wearing foundation at all with this lightweight, hydrating, and protective formula that reveals your smoother, radiant complexion. Buildable medium to full coverage for a natural finish. Breathable formula, vitamin and antioxidant infused. Water resistant.
- Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- 0.42 oz. / 12 g
- 90-day supply based on typical use
- Apply with a brush or sponge on moisturized skin. For layered coverage, use over other Colorescience® SPF products. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure; Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. Apply over Daily UV Protector SPF 30 Sunscreen for best results. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- WARNING: For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform your doctor if your condition persists. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Titanium Dioxide 21.2%; Zinc Oxide 12.1%
- Inactive Ingredients:
- Mica, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate Benzoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Methicone, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Lycopodium Clavatum Extract, Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Phenethyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Farnesol, Linalool, Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
Colorscience Pressed Foundation
I love it! The powder is wonderful.