Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex 30%
These days, you probably spend more time in front of your screens than ever before. You might know that blue light can affect your sleeping patterns and eyesight, but did you know it can also cause damage to the delicate skin on your face?
Renew your skin's youthful glow with the patent-pending MelaPATH® technology from Revision Skincare to refine, rejuvenate, and illuminate your skin. The C+ Correcting Complex 30%® corrects and protects against damage caused by free radicals, including High Energy Visible Light (HEV) and blue lights, such as the ones emitted by your cell phone, laptop, and TVs.
- Vitamin C for Youthful, Glowing Skin
- This complex is full of THD ascorbate, a vitamin C derivative, which is stable and liquid-soluble to harness the brightening and preventative power in vitamin C. It also stimulates collagen growth while blocking the overproduction of melanin, so it can prevent multiple signs of aging, like wrinkles and dark circles. The formula also includes nutrients like vitamin E, another antioxidant that specializes in soothing irritation and reducing inflammation.
- Revision Skincare has approved this product for use with all skin types. It helps balance the skin's pH, so even people with sensitive skin can use it. Still, be sure to consult with your own dermatologist about whether C+ Correcting Complex 30%® is right for you. You can layer it with other Revision Skincare products for extra potency or use it on its own and still receive stunning results that will make you feel more comfortable in your skin than ever before.
- Buy the Revision Skincare C+ Correcting Complex 30%® With Exclusive Beauty Club
- Protect and stabilize your skin's microbiome with C+ Correcting Complex 30%® by Revision Skincare. Buy it at authorized retailer Exclusive Beauty Club for an authentic, seamless experience, and receive some of our exclusive rewards along the way.
- Use morning and evening after cleansing, but before moisturizing.
- Dispense one pump into palm of hand and apply evenly to the face, avoiding the eye area.
- Be sure to use a daily anti-aging moisturizer with sunscreen such as IntellishadeÂ® (Original, Matte or TruPhysicalâ¢) or Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF 50 to further protect skin from environmental stressors.
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with your physician or skincare specialist to ensure you are choosing the right products for your skin type.
- Water (Aqua), Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Pentylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Eruca Sativa Leaf, Glycerin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Cetearyl Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Acetyl Zingerone, Palmitoyl Glycine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glyceryl Caprylate, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Diglucosyl Gallic Acid, Squalane, Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Ergothioneine, Punica Granatum Extract, Tocopherol, Ubiquinone, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Tocopheryl Acetate, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, PPG-12/SMDI Copolymer, Xanthan Gum.
Revision skincare c+ correcting complex
Love this product
The best VitC
I keep repurchasing this product. It has gotten a lot more expensive which is a bummer but it does work well. It helps my post acne spots, doesn’t irritate my skin, and helps brighten my skin. Using one pump daily it lasts me about 5 months. I did lots of research on vitamin C and this seems to be one of the best in terms of quality and stability. It’s the only skin care product I splurge on! The only negative is the pump feature- you have no idea when it’s about to run out and you can’t break the bottle open to get out extra product. Fingers crossed the price goes back down!!
Revision skincare c+ correcting complex
Awesome. Love the product
This is a great product for reducing dark pigmentation on your face. All is great but, it is a bit pricey!
Fabulous product!! The best vitamin C I have ever used.