EltaMD UV Elements Broad-Spectrum SPF 44 Tinted
EltaMD UV Elements is a 100% physical sunscreen in a tinted, moisturizing base. It is gentle for even the most sensitive skin types, including post-procedure skin. Its chemical-free actives, zinc oxide and titanium dioxide, provide safe but sure sun protection. These mineral-based UV filters work with ultra-hydrating hyaluronic acid to protect and hydrate the skin. UV Elements has a universal tint that beautifully enhances most skin tones for a more youthful appearance.
- • 10.0% transparent zinc oxide, 5.5% titanium dioxide
- • Antioxidant protection combats skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) and infrared radiation (IR).
- • Chemical-free UV filters
- • Hyaluronic acid boosts moisture-retention for a smoother, more youthful appearance
- • Water-resistant (40 minutes)
- • UVA/UVB sun protection
- • Dye-free, fragrance-free, gluten-free, oil-free, paraben-free, sensitivity-free and noncomedogenic
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with your physician or skincare specialist to ensure you are choosing the right products for your skin type.
EltaMD AM + PM Therapy Duo Trial Size
Spend $75 on EltaMD & Receive EltaMD AM + PM Therapy Trial Sizes FREE. Gift will automatically be added to cart. Limited time only, while supplies last.
Great addition to my routine
Great spf with just a little tint. Works great under makeup!
Love this SPF, have been using for over 1 year consistently and has replaced my foundation. Would definitely recommend
Best sunscreen ever
This is the smoothest sunscreen. It’s almost a buttery matte texture as it goes on and then makes your skin glow all day. I can not live without it. It’s the one beauty item I would take with me on a desert island. :)
Love this spf!!! Feels so light and coverage is perfect
I love this product! No white cast and I no longer wear foundation because this tint is the perfect amount of coverage I generally need! Only issue is that typically towards the end, the pump no longer works and you have to unscrew the top to get the product out. But other than that, well done!