Neck and Décolletage Care
The skin on your neck and décolletage areas — your chest, cleavage, and shoulders — need as much care as your face. The skin here is just as delicate, and signs of aging can show up quickly. Using décolleté treatments can protect your skin for years.
How to Care for Your Décolletage
You can incorporate your neck and décolletage care into your morning and evening skin care rituals. It probably has fewer steps than your face regimen. All you have to do is:
- Cleanse: Cleaning your face and body is essential for preventing clogged pores and acne.
- Moisturize: Keeping your skin hydrated is the best way to prevent premature signs of aging.
- Protect: Like in your facial skin care, sun protection is perhaps the most important step in your routine. For the best results, use sunscreen with an SPF greater than 30.
- Night cream: In the evenings, cover your neck and décolleté with a thicker cream with antioxidants to nourish and further protect the skin.
Other Tips for Neck and Décolletage Care
While taking proper care of the skin here is essential for keeping the skin on your neck and décolletage looking as young as the rest of you, there are a few other things to do if you're not satisfied with your treatments:
- Be gentle on your skin: The skin here is delicate, like your face. Being gentle will prevent you from unnecessarily pulling your skin, which can lead to wrinkles.
- Maintain good posture: There are few things worse for your neck than looking down and slumping your shoulders. While this is also important for the rest of your body, bad posture is another major cause of décolleté wrinkles.
- Sleep on your back: If you can fall asleep on your back instead of your side or stomach, you'll reduce your risk of forming sleep wrinkles.
- Visit your dermatologist: Talk with your dermatologist if you feel like your neck and décolleté areas need more attention. They'll likely have some in-office treatments to try.
The Exclusive Beauty Club Difference
Exclusive Beauty Club has a comprehensive décolleté skin care collection so that you can find products for every need. From your face to your feet, we'll keep your skin looking radiant. Our products are authentic and dermatologist-recommended, but you should still speak with your dermatologist before adjusting or adding anything to your skin care routine.
Discover your best skin today. We include free samples with every purchase and free shipping when your total is over $50.