Colorescience Lip Shine SPF 35
The healthy lips essential. A nourishing treatment for plump, soft, and smooth lips formulated with peptides, hyaluronic acid, and vitamin E antioxidants to hydrate, refine texture, and condition. This beautiful gloss features a subtle pop of color, plus all-mineral SPF 35 to protect the delicate skin on lips.
- support collagen and elastin for a smoother, more plumped appearance Hyaluronic Acid
- hydrates and smooths Vitamin E
- nourishes and defends against free radicals Zinc Oxide 6.6%
- UVA / UVB protection
- Apply to lips every two hours for continued sun protection and shine. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure; Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am - 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
- WARNING: For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform your doctor if your condition persists. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Zinc Oxide 6.6%
Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-Vinyl Dimethicone/ Dimethicone Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethyl Citrate, Glyceryl Isostearate, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Tribehenin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sorbitan Isostearate, Tin Oxide, Flavor/Aroma, Limonene, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470). Contains Carmine as a color additive.