SkinMedica Retinol Complex 0.25
Defy the passing of years with help from SkinMedica®, one of the world's leaders in anti-aging creams and serums — including their popular SkinMedica Retinol Complex 0.25.
- Key Benefit:
- • Enhances skin tone, texture, and resiliency
- • Diminishes appearance of fine lines and coarse wrinkles
- • Enhances skin tone and texture
- • Encapsulated with PhytoShield™ Complex, an antioxidant complex, enhancing skin texture and minimizing irritation
- • When to Apply
- Apply In the evening after cleansing and toning and before applying your moisturizer. If a retinol product has never been used before, begin twice a week 2-3 days apart, gradually increasing frequency to every other night, and then advancing to each evening or as tolerated.
- •Where to Apply
- Apply to entire face. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. Mild redness, peeling and irritation are expected when using this product. Use a daily sun protection with SPF 30 or higher and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week following discontinuation.
SkinMedica Even & Correct Serum (0.3 oz.) + C+E Complex (0.25 oz.)
Receive SkinMedica Even & Correct Serum (0.3 oz.) PLUS C+E Complex (0.25 oz.) FREE with $199+ SkinMedica purchase. Gift will automatically be added to cart. Limited time only, while supplies last.
I love skinmedica retinol. It is a great begginers retinol. Love the texture, easy to apply. My skin is glowing. Give it time for results.
Will take time to adapt
Went through the burning/peeling phase after using for 3 nights. Will continue using 2x a week once my skin adapts but already can tell my skin is smoother!
A great retinol. perfect for beginners, goes on easy and results are pretty incredible!
I have been using SkinMedica Retinol for a month now, and I am seeing the difference. In the first week, I wasn’t a huge fan of this product but now I can say my face looks healthy and my acne scars are slowly disappearing.