Nia24 Skin Strengthening Complex Fortifying Cream
Antioxidant-rich moisturizer fortifies and nourishes skin, improves elasticity and visibly reduces discoloration, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Marine Ferments to plump skin with moisture and smooth the look of lines
- Highly Concentrated Green Tea Extract (with 6x the number of antioxidants of a cup of green tea)
- and Rosemary Leaf Extract to protect from environmental aggressors and free radical damage
- Bisabolol, Holy Basil, and Ginger Extract to soothe redness
- Rose Hip Oils to keep skin soft and supple
- Now FREE OF D5 Silicone
- PLUS the new formula still has the original potent ingredients:
- Pro-Niacin® Patented technology strengthens the skin barrier and enhances surface cell turnover
- while visibly improving skin tone, texture, and the look of discoloration
- Retinyl Palmitate A gentle form of Vitamin A converts to retinol and improves skin elasticity
- and texture
- Ceramides Lipid molecules provide potent antioxidant protection and brightening
- Hexapeptide visibly diminishes the look of deep set wrinkles and expression lines.
- Evening Primrose and Wheat Germ Oils Naturally-derived hydrators provide 24-hour, long-lasting
2. Apply a dime-size amount on face and neck.
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with your physician or skincare specialist to ensure you are choosing the right products for your skin type.
literally the ONLY product ill use on my skin. Smells great and feels even better.
Skin feels prepared to face everyday challenges. And it smells awesome!
It's just perfect
I'm glad I tried this on the back of my hands instead of immediately trying it on my face. I wanted to love it since it had great reviews and the ingredients sounded promising. However, I tested it out on the back of my hands before applying it to my face and I had a HORRIBLE reaction to it. The backs of my hands broke out in a severe red, itchy rash with tons of tiny vesicles. As soon as I stopped applying it, the rash cleared up the next day. Not sure which ingredient my skin didn't agree with, but I definitely wouldn't try this product again.