Blue Lizard Australian Regular Sunscreen, UVA/UVB SPF 30+
Blue Lizard Australian Regular Mineral Sunscreen, UVA/UVB SPF 30+
Designed for serious sun protection, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen’s classic Regular formula starts with Zinc Oxide to provide true broad spectrum sun protection. Whether you're running bases or swimming laps, Regular is designed for maximum water resistance and sweat resistance.
The Regular sunscreen is ready to tackle whatever you throw at it, and with Smart Bottle Technology, you’ll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Watch the bottle turn blue in sunlight as a reminder to stay sun safe wherever you are.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- AUSTRALIAN-STRENGTH SUNSCREEN – Regular sunscreen: Born in Australia, made in the USA
- ALWAYS MINERAL-BASED – Combining mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
- WATER RESISTANT AND SWEAT RESISTANT – Up to 80 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer
- ANTIOXIDANT-RICH – Vitamin E conditions skin and helps restore supple texture
2. Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
3. For topical use only.
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with your physician or skincare specialist to ensure you are choosing the right products for your skin type.
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, BHT, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Diazolidinyl Urea, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Methylparaben, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Glycol, Propylparaben, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer