Blue Lizard Australian Active Sunscreen UVA/UVB SPF 30+
Designed for the adventurous outdoor lifestyle, Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen’s water and sweat-resistant Active sunscreen provides true broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection. The SPF 30+ formula protects you from 97% of the sun's burning rays.
We love the reef! No matter where your next adventure takes you, Active’s new formula contains no Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, parabens or fragrances so you can love your skin and the planet.
Active is ready to tag along on any outing. Slip the travel size tube into a backpack, pocket or purse, and with our Smart cap Technology, you’ll always know when harmful UV rays are present. Watch the cap turn blue in sunlight as a reminder to stay sun safe wherever you are.
Blue Lizard Australian Sunscreen has been trusted by dermatologists for over 20 years.
- WE LOVE THE REEF – To help protect delicate coral reefs, our Active sunscreen contains no Oxybenzone or Octinoxate
- ALWAYS MINERAL-BASED – Combining mineral and chemical UV protectors for water-resistant performance you can trust
- DERMATOLOGIST-RECOMMENDED BROAD SPECTRUM UVA/UVB SPF 30+ – Mineral active Zinc Oxide provides true broad spectrum protection
- PARABEN-FREE & FRAGRANCE-FREE – Contains no fragrances or parabens, making it ideal for sensitive skin
- WATER RESISTANT AND SWEAT RESISTANT – Up to 80 minutes water resistance, so you stay protected longer
2. Apply liberally to dry skin 15 minutes before sun exposure.
3. For topical use only.
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with your physician or skincare specialist to ensure you are choosing the right products for your skin type.
Inactive Ingredients: Beeswax, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Dimethicone, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hexyl Laurate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, PEG-7 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propanediol, Purified Water, Sorbitan Oleate, Stearic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, VP Hexadecene Copolymer