Auriderm Post-Procedural Relief Kit
This kit contains the Auriderm Post-Op Gel (which helps the body’s natural healing process) and a 5-day supply of sublingual Arnica Montana tablets. Arnica Montana has a long homeopathic history for reducing swelling, which frequently results from procedural trauma.
- Key Ingredient: Auriderm® Post-Op Gel: 2% Vitamin K Oxide
- Contents: Auriderm® post-op gel (10g), Arinca Montana (60 tablets)
- Helps improve the appearance of bruised, discolored skin associated with aesthetic procedures.
2. Arnica Montana: Begin taking Arnica Montana tablets just prior to or immediately following your aesthetic procedure.
3. To ensure proper absorption, do not brush your teeth, eat or drink anything but water 15 minutes before and 15 minutes after taking this product.
4. This product is a sublingual application.
5. Do not handle the tablets.
6. Instead, drop tablets into bottle cap and place tablets directly under the tongue and let dissolve naturally.
7. Take 4, 2 times a day, morning and evening.
Disclaimer: We recommend consulting with your physician or skincare specialist to ensure you are choosing the right products for your skin type.
Tablet Ingredients: (HPUS) Arnica Montana 30x, Lactose