Solaris Laboratories NY How To Glow 4 Color LED Light Therapy Mask
Invest in your skin with the only clear light therapy mask on the market with red, blue, amber and green LED. It uses NASA technology clinically demonstrated to smooth fine lines, kill acne-causing bacteria, treat snub spots and promote healthy glowing skin.
Anti-aging Red LED light therapy (620-750 nm) visibly reduces the look of wrinkles by stimulating fibroblast cells to produce and secrete collagen. Red light treatment will visibly plump the skin and help smooth out the look of fine lines.
Anti-acne Blue LED light therapy (420-495nm) prevents and treats mild to moderate acne by killing acne-causing bacteria. Blue light therapy has also been clinically shown to control sebum/oil production.
Anti-redness Amber LED light therapy (590-620nm) is a calming and rejuvenating wavelength. It is excellent for sensitive skin and is able to reduce any superficial issues such as redness (rosacea), inflammation, and reduce the appearance of tiny blood vessels around the nose and face. Amber light also boots lymphatic drainage and helps the skin achieve a natural healthy glow.
Anti-discoloration Green LED light therapy (470-570nm) works on skin pigmentation. Green LED light also has demonstrated it helps reduce sun spots, age spots, sun damage, brown or reddish spots related to pigmentation. Treatment of green LED light has been shown to help calm irritation and lighten the skin with pigmentation-related issues.
- Works on multiple skin concerns such as wrinkles, acne, redness, and dullness
- Wireless, hands free, transparent, and lightweight
- Includes universal USB charging cord (5V) and safety goggles
- Actual packaging and materials may vary. Please read labels, warnings, and directions before use.
- After charging the LED face shield for at least 3 hours, the mask can be used on cleansed skin - do not use with any serums or sheet masks
- Press once to turn on, and press to switch colors. To shut off hold down for 3 seconds
- Use 15 minutes per day 3 - 5 days per week. To clean mask, gently wipe down with dry cloth. Use safety goggles at your discretion
As with all light therapy systems, it is important to do a skin sensitivity test prior to use, then wait 1 day to see if the skin reacts. A reaction is any physical change to your skin such as redness, irritation, discomfort, itchiness, or anything physical that is outside of what is normal for your skin. If you experience a reaction, do not use the mask.
Additionally, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have any underlying skin or eye disorders, suffer from light-induced headaches, or are taking light-sensitizing medication, we do not recommend using the VASKA Skin LED mask. If you are uncertain about using this product with any medication, we recommend consulting with a medical professional before using it.
- Avoid direct eye exposure: LED light therapy uses high-intensity light, and it is important to avoid direct eye exposure to the light. You should wear protective eyewear or close your eyes during the treatment to avoid any potential risks to your vision. Use caution if you have certain medical conditions: LED light therapy may not be suitable for people with certain medical conditions, such as epilepsy, lupus, or photosensitivity. If you have any concerns about your medical history or current health status, it is important to consult with a healthcare provider before undergoing LED light therapy. Avoid using LED light therapy if you are pregnant: There is limited research on the effects of LED light therapy during pregnancy, and it is generally recommended to avoid the treatment if you are pregnant. Avoid using LED light therapy on open wounds: LED light therapy should not be used on open wounds or areas of the skin that are damaged or broken. This could potentially worsen the condition and lead to complications. Follow instructions and safety precautions carefully: It is important to carefully follow the instructions when using LED light therapy and to follow any recommended safety precautions. This includes using the device as directed and following any recommended usage guidelines. Risk of adverse effects or complications: As with any medical treatment, there is always a risk of adverse effects or complications. If you experience any adverse effects or complications while using LED light therapy, stop using the product immediately and consult with a healthcare provider. Use caution if you experience discomfort: Using this device should be a comfortable experience. If you experience any form of discomfort, such as irritation, redness, or pain, discontinue use immediately. If your skin condition worsens or you