EltaMD UV Physical Broad-Spectrum SPF 41 Tinted
EltaMD UV Physical is an all mineral sunscreen for normal to oily skin. It is lightly tinted to even skin tone and provides excellent protection against UVA (again) and UVB (burning) rays.
UV Physical can be used alone or under makeup. It is fragrance-free, paraben free, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic.
This 100% mineral active sunscreen withstands water and sweat and are good for an active lifestyle.
SKIN TYPES - OILY | GOOD FOR MATURE SKIN
- Formulated with natural mineral compounds of Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide that work as sunscreen agents by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
- Lightly tinted with a matte finish to even skin tone
- Water-resistant for up to 40 minutes
- Gentle and non-comedogenic formula
- Paraben-Free, Fragrance-Free, Hypoallergenic, Dye-Free
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply: after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad-spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m. Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Zinc Oxide: Natural mineral compound that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UVA and UVB rays
Titanium Dioxide: Natural mineral that works as a sunscreen agent by reflecting and scattering UV radiation
Linoleic Acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Quercetin: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Thioctic Acid: Antioxidant that reduces free radicals to help diminish the visible signs of aging
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Alumina, Polyacrylate 13, Butylene Glycol, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Lecithin, Linoleic Acid, Thioctic Acid (Alpha Lipoic Acid), Quercetin, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Iron Oxide, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.
I mix this with other tinted sunscreen products to get the right shade for me. This one is a little too light, and others are a little too dark so I mix it w another to get my shade. Wish it came in a couple different shades but it’s really good
Can’t leave the house without.. my favorite
THE BEST FOR ACNE PRONE SKIN
This is one of the best sunscreens I have tried for my sensitive/acne prone skin. Would repurchase over and over again!